MYP 7.4.1: The gases in the air
Separation by liquefaction and distillation (data presentation)
- To know the different gases in the air and their sources (cycles).
- To understand regional variation.
- To categorise other gases as both natural and non-natural pollutants.
- To know that the main sources of pollutants are human activities.
- To present the data in a variety of forms
- To understand that changes of state are used to separate the gases
in the air.
- To understand that liquefaction is carried out by compression, radiation
and expansion cycles (fridges)
- To represent the proportion of gases in the air using charts and diagrams
Science 7: p73, p78, p93, p95 (air)
Science 7: p101 (liquid gases)